Join Rich Wolfe and Friends in the battle against childhood cancer this Holiday season!
Let’s exchange Christmas gifts!
If there’s a sports fan on your gift list your shopping is over!
For $50, with a portion of proceeds going to benefit the MACC Fund in the fight against childhood cancer and related blood disorders research, you will receive:
- The brand new biography Craig Counsell— All It Takes Is All Ya Got.
- 256 pages, over 50 family pictures on highest grade paper…with a book cover/ dust jacket that is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before!
- Not available in any bookstores or on amazon. So new it won’t be available till december 10th.
- Written by the number one selling sports book author in america the last 17 years.
- A ten dollar huge custom cartoon poster of Craig Counsell, the Brewers and Miller Park.
- Almost three feet by two feet in size.
- Two ebooks— one each of two great books that would normally cost $10 each on amazon but free to you: For Milwaukee Braves Fans Only and For Packers Fans Only.
As they say on tv: Wait! There’ s more!
- You will also get a FREE $10 ebook of Tim Russert—We Heartily Knew Ye.
A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit the MACC Fund in the fight against childhood cancer– A vital cause for the children of Wisconsin and walk away with a great holiday feeling in your heart and enough great pictures and reading material until the snow melts or opening day …whichever comes first!
December 10th, 2019
Until inventory runs out
$50 plus shipping costs when ordering online